Friday, January 13, 2023

Hello there stranger!

I'm not really sure how to explain a six and a half year absence from this space, but I found it again and doing so both delighted and depressed me.  It isn't that I haven't been doing any thrifting or creative work... I just haven't been prioritizing it or documenting it.  I think I'm in a place where doing both (prioritizing and documenting) feels fun.  So with that intention, we'll just see what happens!

One thing I have done in recent years is a wee bit of painting.  I busted out the old paintbrushes and easel to see what might happen.  To my delight, I made a couple paintings that truly make me smile.  The are quite large and have found places in our home that needed some color and whimsy.  Cheers to that!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment